SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ASSESSMENTS
Gaps in a security solution can put data integrity, information confidentiality, and business-critical applications at risk in today’s complex and ever-changing threat landscape. Your infrastructure requires integrated security controls that defend it in a dynamic threat and vulnerability environment while maintaining compliant with security policy and compliance standards as your company grows.
Using the Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA) approach, our security architecture and design service helps us to understand your project, its firm objectives and goals, and construct the architecture you need to safeguard your business against cyber-attacks. This method begins with the business requirements, and then develops a comprehensive solution to assist your organisation in a transparent and risk-managed manner. We determine the best solution for you based on the size of your project: (SABSA) methodology.
Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA)
It is a set of services that includes a report that explains how security helps the business.
Security Architecture for the Solution (SSA)
Supporting your technical/solution architects in the design of services to guarantee that security needs are met is a service for smaller projects.
WEB APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING
Before a programme is finished, developers utilise tools and services like automated static code analysis to detect and fix vulnerabilities and security problems in their code.
It’s also critical to keep an eye out for and fix security problems once a programme has been released. As attackers uncover new ways to exploit code and network settings, the danger landscape is continuously changing. Furthermore, some vulnerabilities aren’t detectable solely through code analysis.
BroadBITS performs a comprehensive set of technical tests to verify the effectiveness of controls and to evaluate the integrity or configuration of a network, system, or application. BroadBITS has extensive testing experience in mission-critical environments, highly regulated sectors, and on a wide range of devices and systems.
Services for Web Application Penetration Testing include:
- Inaccuracies Identification in the resources
- Data Sources
- Violations Management strategies
- Analyze Outcomes
- Counter attack plans
- Analyzing and Circumventing OWASP threats related to web applications
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Invalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Provide Preventive Actions Guidelines
SECURE SOURCE CODE AUDITING
BroadBITS performs a comprehensive set of technical tests to verify the effectiveness of controls and to evaluate the integrity or configuration of a network, system, or application. Capgemini has extensive testing experience in mission-critical environments, highly regulated sectors, and on a wide range of devices and systems. Our goal is to establish the source code’s level of security, as well as to detect all possible access points and breaches for a given programme.
We provide secure source auditing for web applications and related systems as part of our specialist services. Secure Source Code Auditing services include:
- Source Code Assessment
- Existing Code
- New Code
- Execution Errors Assessment
- Vulnerabilities Identifications
- During Input Capture & Generation of Outputs
- System Access Audits
- Communications Safety Checks
- Security Libraries Verification
- Cryptographic Routines
- Third Party
- Audit Reports & Trails
CLOUD APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING
Organizations are facing new security problems as they migrate from on-premises systems to cloud environments, thanks to the growing role of cloud in business processes, innovation, and digital transformation. Developers who built the applications and have the most significant access are the new target. An attacker can steal credentials and get access to the entire cloud environment if just one developer clicks on a malicious link or publicly discloses too much information.
Internal and external Pen Tests would be used in a comprehensive Cloud Pen Test. An internal pen test connects to the Cloud’s servers and hosts, launching a vulnerability scan using the authenticated credentials. The Pen Tests simulate what a hacker could do once inside the perimeter. Security in the cloud necessitates a well-thought-out strategy as well as constant monitoring and surveillance. Here are the Services for Cloud Application Penetration Testing:
- Combination of penetration tests for testing in the Cloud
- Saas Pen test
- IaaS and Paas Pen test
- Internal Pen test
- External Pen test
- Multi Cloud Security Solutions
- Specialized solutions for Cloud based deployments
- Data Protection
- User Access Management
- Cloud Visibility and Discrepancy Detections
- Niche Hybrid Cloud security testing encompassing
- On-Premise Solutions
- Cloud based Solutions
MOBILE APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING
From banking apps to healthcare platforms, both private and public organisations are employing mobile apps in innovative and appealing ways today. With new vulnerabilities being discovered every day, managing security risk on these platforms is becoming increasingly difficult.
When it comes to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of a system and its data, a mobile application might succeed or fail in a variety of ways. When it comes to this cybersecurity posture, mobile app pentesting will reveal the good and the bad.
BroadBITS provides top-tier mobile app penetration testing services, which include a comprehensive risk evaluation of your app. We provide deep dive testing into local, on-device security vulnerabilities, back-end web services, and the APIs that connect them, with industry-leading researchers and security experts in both iPhone and Android. Services for Mobile Application Penetration Testing include:
- Testing for popular Platforms and Devices
- Android Applications
- iOS Applications
- Windows Phone Mobile Applications
- Identifying mobile devices breaches into the system
- Security awareness amongst the users
- Social Engineering Security
- Penetration testing through real world tactics
- Web form impersonation
- Fake wireless access points
- Audits and Reports as guidelines
NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING
Organizations that aren’t aware of the hacker’s tools and tactics are vulnerable to attacks that compromise their systems. As a result, the best approach for a company to verify that its infrastructure is secure is to hire security analysts to break into their systems and warn them so that they may avoid or lessen the consequences of such assaults if they are exploited. Penetration testing is the process of putting yourself in the shoes of a hacker to analyse your security posture, and these hackers are known as white hat hackers or ethical hackers since they work hand-in-hand with enterprises to improve their security.
BroadBITS’ network pentesting approach goes beyond traditional vulnerability analysis. Our assessment team discovers, exploits, and documents even the most subtle network vulnerabilities thanks to decades of combined security knowledge. When it comes to network security, you want the best pentesting business to look at it. Services for Network Penetration Testing include:
External Penetration Test
- Conducted from the internet as an external network
- Exposes the vulnerabilities as seen from the internet through the firewall
- Identification of types of resources exposed to the outer world
- To check the risks from within the internal network like LAN
- Assesses threats coming from workforce or processes within the Enterprise
- Attempts breaches on internal networks through legitimate user credentials and the privilege levels
- Relies on Social Engineering Testing
Your company has continual security difficulties as it grows, digitalizes, and faces an ever-changing threat landscape. The Vulnerability Assessment service from Redscan assists you in responding by finding, classifying, and resolving security threats, as well as offering continuous support and direction on how to best mitigate them.
BroadBITS’ network pentesting approach goes beyond traditional vulnerability analysis. Our assessment team discovers, exploits, and documents even the most subtle network vulnerabilities thanks to decades of combined security knowledge. When it comes to network security, you want the best pentesting business to look at it. Services for Vulnerability Assessment include:
- Conduct Assessment
- Information Gathering of the system & Vulnerability Assessment Plan
- Network Mapping & Resource Authentications
- Rogue Device Assessment
- User Account Analysis
- Permissions & Passwords evaluation
- Web services & Applications Safety estimation
- Third party services & applications
- Scan Vulnerabilities
- Review Findings from the Assessment
- Define Issues Management Processes
- Mitigation & Counter measures
- Information Gathering of the system & Vulnerability Assessment Plan